W języku angielskim, frytki nazywane są „French fries”.
10 popular English phrases for ordering french fries
French fries are a beloved snack all around the world. Whether you’re at a fast food restaurant or a fancy bistro, chances are you’ll find them on the menu. But what if you’re in an English-speaking country and don’t know how to order them? Fear not, for we’ve compiled a list of 10 popular English phrases for ordering french fries.
1. „Can I have a side of fries, please?” – This is a polite and straightforward way to ask for french fries as a side dish.
2. „I’ll take the fries, extra crispy.” – If you prefer your fries to be extra crispy, this is the phrase for you.
3. „Could I get some ketchup with my fries?” – Ketchup is a classic condiment for french fries, and this phrase will ensure you get some with your order.
4. „Do you have any dipping sauces for the fries?” – If you’re feeling adventurous, you may want to try some different dipping sauces with your fries. This phrase will let the server know you’re interested in exploring your options.
5. „I’d like the loaded fries, please.” – Loaded fries are fries that are topped with various toppings, such as cheese, bacon, and sour cream. If you’re in the mood for something more indulgent, this is the phrase to use.
6. „Can I get a large order of fries to share?” – If you’re dining with a group, you may want to order a large portion of fries to share. This phrase will let the server know you’re looking for a bigger portion.
7. „I’ll have the sweet potato fries, please.” – Sweet potato fries are a popular alternative to regular fries. If you’re interested in trying them, this is the phrase to use.
8. „Could I get the garlic parmesan fries?” – Garlic parmesan fries are another popular variation of french fries. This phrase will let the server know you’re interested in trying them.
9. „I’d like the truffle fries, please.” – Truffle fries are a more upscale version of french fries, often served in fancy restaurants. If you’re feeling fancy, this is the phrase to use.
10. „Do you have any vegan options for the fries?” – If you’re a vegan, you may want to ask if there are any vegan options for the fries. This phrase will let the server know you’re looking for a plant-based option.
In conclusion, ordering french fries in English-speaking countries doesn’t have to be daunting. With these 10 popular phrases, you’ll be able to confidently order your favorite snack in any restaurant. Bon appétit!
Pytania i odpowiedzi
Pytanie: Jak się mówi po angielsku frytki?
Odpowiedź: Chips (w Wielkiej Brytanii) lub French fries (w Stanach Zjednoczonych).
Konkluzja: Po angielsku frytki mówi się „fries” lub „French fries”.
Wezwanie do działania: Proszę podać, jak się mówi po angielsku frytki.
Link tagu HTML: https://ortopedycznie.pl/